Search This Blog

Friday 8 June 2012

Gold Reef City : Thrill Rides


Probably one of my favourite places to go. I absolutely love going the rides.... Am I scared? Definitely! Do I regret it once they harness me in? oh hell yes! Will I do it again? Everyday.

The rides are insane. You get the "slower" children friendly rides then you get the ones who make grown men scream. 

I would say the scariest ride is the Tower of Terror..... Travel to the top where the cart stops for awhile and then you get the 90° drop.... Its scary - trust me. If you haven't done it before then wait you waiting for??? Rated on the Gold Reef City website with a Fear factor of 10.

Tower of Terror

 You also get the Anaconda, which is very similiar to the Cobra at Ratanga Junction. The Anaconda is also quite extreme but not as bad as the Tower of Terror. Rated on the Gold Reef City website with a Fear factor of 9....

Anaconda to the right
The two mentioned above are Thrill Rides, you need to buy an armband to ride on them. 

If you arent into the EXTREME rides then go for the exciting but calmer ones. 

Gold Reef City is perfect for families and small children.

No comments:

Post a Comment